Welcome to my world



Well this has been a bit of a long time coming. Welcome to the my blog dedicated to the wonderful world of sports from the point of view of a simple kiwi girl.

I have been obsessed with all sports ever since I can remember. Of course growing up in New Zealand it was hard to not become an avid All Black and rugby supporter but that was just the beginning and it has now grown to cover a wide variety of sports. Basically I wouldn't be able to get through my days without sports.

In a nut shell it is what makes me tick.

So I figured why not find an outlet to share my views and opinions with the world wide web. I would love to hear feedback and even have some fantastic discussions about your views on certain sporting topics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *