Out of the loop... but returning


A few of you may have noticed that I have been neglecting my usual posts regarding everything sports. However I have been in Rarotonga for the last 10 days and let me firstly say it has been wonderful to spend my days lying on the beach enjoying the gorgeous scenery.

I am flying back into Christchurch tonight and will spend the next couple of days catching up on everything that my poor mysky has managed to record while i have been away.

It certainly has been strange knowing things have been continuing while i have been away and i have certainly found it hard to not be spending my days watching Super Rugby and the ANZ Championships.

Do not fret.

I will be back. Opinions and all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *