Bring on 2014


Why hello all. Welcome to 2014, another massive year on the sporting calendar and I cannot wait for it all to begin.

From Super Rugby, ANZ Championships, Winter Olympics, Tri Nations, NRL, ANBL, NBA, Constellation Cup, Rugby 7s World Series, ITM Cup and Commonwealth Games there will not be a lot of time for anything other than watching some amazing sporting events take place.

On a personal level 2014 will be a big year for myself, I have enrolled to study a course in the hope of eventually becoming a bonafide sports journalist. I am incredibly nervous but excited at the same time at the prospect of a career change and finally the chance to do something I am hugely passionate about. 

Fingers and toes are crossed for a happy and productive year!

Stay tuned for more opinion and sporting pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *