Magic thump Tactix / General update


     

UPDATE: Yes i have been awfully slack updating lately but i guess i severely overestimated how much time and energy my journalism course and continuing to work part time would consume my days.

Getting back into the swing of things as a student once more has been challenging and I am horrified to admit i have snuck in the odd nana nap after class.

I was lucky enough to be granted an ANZ Championship media accreditation pass for this season through my work for Netball Scoop and had my first experience on Saturday at the Tactix game.

It was the the most amazing experience and i was literally buzzing afterwards.

Since i was asked to do a post for NS i have decided to not post it here, dont worry you can check it out here - http://netballscoop.com/2014/03/tactix-get-blown-out-of-the-water-by-magic/

Of course as always any feedback is gladly appreciated, positive and negative it all helps.

I have a couple of separate write ups in the works and plan on pulling an all nighter tonight to get back on top of things.

Life of a busy student.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *